Forms and Resources – Invited
Forms and templates for the application process are provided below.
Both MS Word and PDF versions of the forms are available. If you choose to use the MS Word version, you must correct any changes to the form resulting from the input of data prior to converting it to PDF format. Data should be completed in the space provided. The form must respect the original margins on all sides.
If you choose to use the PDF version, you must use Adobe Acrobat to complete and save the form to your system. Using Adobe Reader will not work properly, nor will using Preview on a Mac.
To ensure proper completion of the Signature Page Form, refer to the instructions for authorized signatures and submission. Be sure to save a copy of the completed form for your records.
You can use standard word processing software (e.g., MS Word, WordPerfect) to prepare the original documents/attachments for your application. Next, you MUST convert ALL documents to portable document format (PDF) files and combine the files into one continuous PDF file (see the required order below). You will then upload and attach one PDF file to your application.
Items 1-10 below must be combined into one continuous PDF file in the order shown. You will then upload the PDF file as an attachment to your application in BWF's online application submission system.
The PDF file MUST be named using the following format: LastName, FirstName PATH2022 FullApp
- Institutional Letter of Support
- Applicant's CV (see RFP for required format)
- Scientific Abstract (one-page limit; template provided)
- Importance (template provided)
- Research Plan (five-page limit)
- Budget and Budget Justification (template provided)
- Facilities and Resources (template provided)
- Reprints (one is required and two additional reprints are optional)
- Recommender Information Form
Jul 14, 2022
Nov 15, 2022
Apr 17 - 19, 2023
May 24, 2023
Notice of Award
Jul 01, 2023
Award Start Date
Jun 30, 2028
Award End Date