Due Date: As stated in the Contract
Progress and financial reports are required of all BWF grants, and are due on the date specified in the award letter or contract.
BWF has provided progress report guidelines to assist in the preparation and submission of Progress Reports in an acceptable manner. Award recipients must provide BWF with a progress report detailing outcomes as well as a financial report.
I. Progress Report
A Progress Report must be completed (form accessible below) and should contain the following information:
- A narrative on the research conducted, including courses or workshops attended, presentations, conferences or collaborations established. Please address in your narrative the goals and achievements of your activities.
- If you attended a conference, meeting, or a seminar, attach an agenda, a program, and a participant/speaker list.
II. Financial Report
A Financial Report must be completed (form accessible below) and should contain the following information:
- An itemized financial statement reporting how the funds were used.
- For meetings and conferences, include a breakdown of the expenses for speakers, young investigators, postdoctoral students, etc., where appropriate.
Instructions for completing the on-line forms:
Determine your system software. Adobe Reader is widely used because it is free software (easily downloadable from http://www.adobe.com) which allows you to complete the form on line, print the form, convert it to PDF format, and email it to BWF. Adobe Acrobat is purchased software required to save PDF files. “Acrobat” allows you to complete the form on line, save the form and data to your system, and immediately email the PDF form to BWF.
- With "Reader" software, print the form you just completed (do not use the Email button on the form). Convert the paper form to a PDF file by some electronic means and submit the PDF file.
- With "Acrobat" software, after completing the form, click the Email button and you will be prompted to save your file to your system. If you are not prompted, it is likely that you do not have the required software, must print the form and follow step 2 above. If you email this form without Acrobat software, it will email a blank form and you will lose your data.
To complete the on-line forms, click on the first blank line and begin typing. To advance to the next line, press the keyboard "Tab" key until the form is completely filled out. Be sure to press the return key after the last entry to complete the process.
Submit one copy of the Progress and Financial Report by the due date in the contract by electronic means to:
If you have questions, please contact: