For Pre-proposal Applications
BWF provides a pre-proposal template that must be used to prepare certain information required to complete an application. This template can be downloaded and completed in advance to help ensure a timely submission. Note that the template on this page is only one (1) of the two (2) required attachments.
- Templates, where provided, must be completed according to the guidelines set out in the proposal elements.
- Templates are available in both MS Word and PDF formats.
- MS Word: you must correct any changes to the form resulting from input of data prior to converting to PDF format. Data should be completed in the space provided. Each form must respect the original margins on all sides.
- PDF: use Adobe Acrobat to complete, save, and combine the files. (Using Adobe Reader will not work properly, neither will using Preview on a Mac.)
- If you experience problems with the PDF forms, utilize the MS Word version, then convert the Word files to PDF using a PDF generator.
- Save a copy of the completed forms for your files.
This document must be uploaded as a PDF file to the pre-proposal application.