Not Open to Applications
Apply For This Grant:
Eligibility & Application Process:
For a full explanation of the eligibility requirements, view the Request for Proposals.
Forms and Resources – Invited
For invited applicants only.Applying to the Burroughs Wellcome Fund Career Award at the Scientific Interfaces is a two-stage process. Pre-proposal applications are reviewed and selected applicants are invited to submit a full proposal for committee review. Following are templates and resources/instructions that full proposal applicants will need to complete the process. BWF provides forms/templates that must be used to prepare certain information required to complete an application. The templates can be downloaded and completed in advance to help ensure timely submission.
- Templates, where provided, must be completed according to the guidelines set out in the proposal elements.
- Templates are available in both MS Word and PDF formats.
- MS Word: you must correct any changes to the form resulting from the input of data prior to converting to PDF format. Data should be completed in the space provided. Each form must respect the original margins on all sides.
- PDF: use Adobe Acrobat to complete, save, and combine the files. (Using Adobe Reader will not work properly, and neither will using Preview on a Mac.)
- If you experience problems with the PDF forms, utilize the MS Word version, then convert the Word files to PDF using a PDF generator.
- Save a copy of the completed forms for your files.
Sep 01, 2022
Letter of Intent Deadline
Nov 21, 2022
Invites for full proposal
Jan 06, 2023
Apr 25, 2023
Apr 26, 2023
Jun 01, 2023
Notice of Award
Jul 01, 2023
Award Start Date
Jun 30, 2028
Award End Date